Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful to be blessed with an amazing child who loves me more than anything. He brightens my day and makes me want to better myself. Seeing him grow and learn more each day is so amazing to me.

I am thankful for a boyfriend who loves me unconditionally. Even when I am not at my best, he sees it in me.

I am thankful to have two Grandparents who love our family so much. Seeing them makes me realize how strong our family bond really is.

I am thankful for the amazing friends I have. They really are my rock. I cant say much else.

I am thankful for TOMS and how when you buy one pair they give a pair to a child in need. VERY worth it!











I am thankful for my job. Well, to just have a job for one. But also for the job itself. I travel for Northeast Georgia Medical Center and pretty much everyday is the first day of work for me. I dont see the same thing everyday, same people, etc. It is GREAT!

I am just thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment