Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mountains, Miracles, and Milestones

Yes yes I know we have been MIA for the past couple of months .. Thats what working for three months in Blairsville will do to a girl! Getting up at 5am, getting yourself ready, then trying to fight a VERY sleepy four year old out the door is not the most fun thing at 6:15am .. then to hour and a half drive to and from work over a large mountain is the icing on the cake! OH yes, did I mention I would leave at 6:15am and not get home until 6:45pm? Thank the LORD that is over!!

On to a WAY better note ...

Since you last heard from me my Coleman turned four, started Pre-k, and got signed up for a t-ball team ... WHAT?!?!?! Seriously, how many more emotional things do I have to go through in 2 months. I know every mother says "I cannot believe how fast they are growing up" .. or "it happens before your eyes" and I have never found that to be so true. I mean did I seriously just sign my baby up for tball... it should not be time for that yet!! He is beyond excited. He will be playing in Braselton through the Braselton parks and rec dept. I am so excited for him to be a part of a team and start playing sports. But I am also sad b/c I know this is the start of like 14 years of sports, school, homework, practices, games, etc .. It starts now and wont stop until he graduates which makes me SO SO sad!! But I am so blessed to be his mommy and to have him as MY child. He continues to amaze me everyday with the things he knows and is learning. He is one smart cookie .. dont let him fool you!



Some wonderful things have happened recently ..

My bestfriend in the entire world just had her perfect world completed .. She graduated in May with her Bachelors in Nursing, got married in October to her perfect man, and just got her DREAM job as a Oncology nurse with Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta. She is SO blessed beyond belief and I am so proud to call her my bestfriend. Now all we need is a baby Garner :)


A friend of mine who lost her beautiful baby boy to SIDS a little less than a year ago just announced that she was expecting. WHAT A BLESSING! I am so excited for them I cant stand it! No one deserves to be blessed more than them right now! Prayers were definitely answered!


We have moved into a great new home about 10 minutes from our old house. It is 2 times as big as the other house and we have the space we needed. FINALLY! Our relationship is definitely going in the direction that we both dreamed of and I cannot wait to spend my life with the man of my dreams! Everything seems to be falling into place just the way it was supposed to .. which makes me smile :)


Mom, Coleman, and I at the Stone Mtn Christmas

Coleman's birthday breakfast .. look at ALL that food .. AND the birthday ice cream sundae (at 9:30am)

My handsome man with his tux on that he wore in Ashley's wedding .. HOT STUFF!!

Coleman and I watching the parade at Stone Mtn Christmas

I will be making an effort to blog more and more because I have deleted my facebook page. So bare with me ..  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment