Thursday, February 24, 2011

FINALLY!!!


I JUST NEEDED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I AM NOW A STUDENT OF .....

Classes start May 9! I am SOexcited and super pumped to get the show on the road!
Before you know it I will be Emily Griffin, RN BSN!!!

Please pray that I can slip back into school mode (one that I have been out of for 7 years) easily and that I do my best! Also that I am able to balance my time between school work, spending as much time with Coleman as I can, and also maintain an amazing relation with Aaron, my family, and friends. It is going to be SO hard .. but I am ready for the long road!

2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK! I went back only after two years. I can honestly tell you, although it is hard at first the excitement and eagerness you have to get it over with makes you succeed. My hubby js in the nursing program, if we can help in any way let us know =). Oh and not the program at that school he's at VSU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much! I feel like a goofball for JUST NOW responding! :)

    ReplyDelete