Thursday, July 1, 2010

Getting sucked in .. for real this time

Ok people, I am officially going to start a blog and KEEP it going. (PRAY for me) hehe!

There has been so much going on these last fews weeks it has been a madhouse. Between friends children passing away, friends mothers passing away, finding out my sister is getting married and then moving to Germany, and working my booty off... I am a little overwhelmed. But am dealing with it accordingly.

I have learned SO much about myself from The Copponexs' situation. They lost their 2.5 month only baby, Tripp, about 3 weeks ago. Their strength has been so inspiring to me. I cannot even imagine being in their shoes. It was an instant slap in the face to me sitting there listening to them at Tripp's service and they were truely a witness of God. His light was shining through their eyes so bright it blinded me. Rachael and Greg Copponex have been warriors through this past month and are only getting stronger. I will always pray for you guys. Forever.

On to a lighter note ...

Coleman is now COMPLETELY POTTY TRAINED!!
Yes folks, you heard me right. I said completely potty trained. So much so that he slept last night without a pull up (we normally do pull ups at night just in case)!! I am SO extremely proud of him I dont have enough words!!! I LOVE YOU LITTLE MAN!! You make me prouder and prouder to be your mommy every day!!

I will post some pictures later this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment