Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Adios Coach ... hello poopy truck!!

Having a child is honestly the best thug to EVER happen to me. Not to mention the best feeling in the world.

I am a pretty special gal to be blessed with the precious angel God gave me.

How can something half your size make you so angry one second for crumbling up styrofoam all over the carpet and then turn around and completely melt your heart by wrapping his little arms around you and saying in that precious little voice, "I love you mommy".

Man, has he got me wrapped around that little finger and little tighter than he should .. And boy does he know it. (by the way, Aaron reminds me of that everyday as well) but you know what, it's not going to hurt anyone!

My philosophy is to try to make everyday the best day of his life. If I have learned anything lately it has been to not take one single second for granted. To cherish every single moment I have with the people I love, especially my Coleman. And if that means I have to do without the new Coach purse or have my roots showing about an inch more than I'd like (hence the new brown hair) just so he can get a special toy for pooping in the potty then so be it. I'd trade anything to see that smile and huge expression of excitement.

What it all comes down to is I cannot get enough of my little bug. I might be the only mommy in the world to say this, but he looks so sweet when he is sleeping it takes everything I have not to wake him up and hold him bc he is so sweet when he first wakes up .. For about 8.5 minutes ;)

I love love love him!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment