Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stone age is NO more!

You might think I am crazy but until yesterday I did not own a computer. Nor have I ever owned a computer.

I thought since I was about to take ALL online classes, that I should invest in one. What do you think?

So thank you to Best Buy for having the best deal ever! You can get a Best Buy credit card and charge anything in the store over $250 and finance for 18 months same as cash! So Aaron and I definitely took them up on that offer!

Is it bad that when they told us we were approved for $2500 and the computer was only about a thousand total (with everything) the first thing out of our mouths was, "LETS GET A NEW TV"

HA HA HA!!!

Needless to say, we ONLY got the computer. Although, I feel a new TV in the near future!!

So here it is folks ... my first step into the new millineum.

No comments:

Post a Comment