Friday, August 27, 2010

Put your big girl panties on!

Im an earlier post I mentioned that I was going back to school.

Back in the beginning of August I registered for classes. I signed up for English 1102, Math 1111, and Music 1101. After about a week of thinking about it I decided it probably was not the best idea for me to take 3 heavy workload classes at once. So I dropped the English class and added Psychology 1101.

I am doing all online classes bc with being a full time mommy and working full time I just could not find the time to actually go to class.

I have been talking about this for so long it just became second nature for me to say "when I get into the nursing program" and "Im going to get all A's so I can have a great GPA" and having all A's was just something that was going to happen. It became second nature to me to say "when" and not "if". Well that is slowly changing.

This is hard. This is REALLY hard. I did not have a hard time getting back into the groove of things as far as getting a daily schedule down.

I started off with being firm in not taking any time away from Coleman. He was my first priority. Well as the week started and classes began, I realized that it is WAY harder than I thought it would be and that I would need to study alot more than I anticipated I would have to.

If only there were 48 hours in one day I would be good to go. But theres not. So for now I am going to put my big girl panties on a do this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment