Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!




















I'm loving that it is a BEAUTIFUL day outside. Blue skies and GREEN grass .. LOVE IT!


I'm loving that Coleman has t-ball practice tomorrow and HOPEFULLY his first game on Monday!


I'm loving that Aaron is back from his fishing tournament and is home to stay!


I'm loving that my dad has a new found obsession for Words with Friends on my moms new iPhone. ITS HILARIOUS how competitive he is!


I'm loving that my Grandpa got some good news about the tumor they removed from his bladder.


I'm loving that I have the most amazing son I could have ever asked for and that he is healthy and growing like a weed.


I am loving that I am starting school in one month! Loving it but also TERRIFIED!


I'm loving that Aaron and I are going to start looking for houses soon! Let the maddness begin... yikes!


I'm loving that life is good right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment